You have been informed and agree that when you register for the BgPNG user account or use the services provided by BgPNG, BgPNG will record relevant personal information provided by you, such as your name, mobile number, etc. The above personal information is the basis for your access to the services provided by BgPNG. Besides this, for the purpose of optimizing user experience, BgPNG will obtain other information related to improving the services of BgPNG. For example, when you access BgPNG, we may collect the popularity of these services, browser software information, and so on to optimize our services.
In order to provide you with better services and products, BgPNG will use your personal information in the following situations:
1. In accordance to the requirements of relevant laws and regulations;
2. In accordance to your authorization;
3. In accordance to the BgPNG receipt section related service terms and application license user agreement.
In addition, you are aware that and agree that BgPNG may use your non-private personal information for marketing within the scope permitted by current laws and regulations. Possible uses include but are not limited to: showing you in the BgPNG platform or providing advertising and promotional materials, recommending you and notifying you of BgPNG services and product information, and other such usages of BgPNG services or products that you may find interesting based on the information. It also includes information that you choose to share when you take an action such as authorization, such as when you add a new address book, download and share more.
BgPNG will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission, except:
1. BgPNG has been authorized by you or your guardian.
2. The disclosure of BgPNG is required by the judicial or administrative authorities in accordance with statutory procedures;
3. When BgPNG brings a lawsuit or arbitration to the user to protect its own legal rights and interests;
4. In accordance to the terms of service and license agreement between you and BgPNG;
5. Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
Cookies can help the platform identify users and count the number of users, which are often used by platforms to determine whether the user who has completed the application has logged in. BgPNG promises that research on Cookie information will only be used to improve service/product quality and optimize user experience. If you do not want your personal information to be kept in cookies, you can configure the browser by selecting "reject cookies" or "notify you when the platform sends cookies". Since BgPNG's service is implemented by supporting cookies, after you completely shut down the cookie, it may affect your access to BgPNG or the BgPNG service. When you do not disable cookies, you may be prompted to retain user information the next time you enter the platform through a simplified login (such as automatic login). The method and purpose of BgPNG using web beacons are the same as cookies.